What's new

New Report Says the iPhone 7 Has Worse Battery Life of All Current Smartphones

Well there are no battery issues with iphone 7 plus. It's equipped very nicely.
Very unfortunate experience for all the samsung galaxy note owners. I hope their are no more issues with their batteries.

I haven't heard many complaints about the 7/7plus batteries. A lot is how the big 3 battery users are set. Screen Brightness, push notifications, and location services. Those are the big 3 battery users. Background App Refresh does not use much. In the long run, it it actually helps. It helps apps do their thing in multitasking more efficiently.

I haven't heard many complaints about the 7/7plus batteries. A lot is how the big 3 battery users are set. Screen Brightness, push notifications, and location services. Those are the big 3 battery users. Background App Refresh does not use much. In the long run, it it actually helps. It helps apps do their thing in multitasking more efficiently.
As your comment sounds like there is reason to turn Background Refresh back on, do you know which apps this actually benefits?

You should read the comments on some YouTube videos, some people are saying Samsung would have to pry them from their cold dead hands.

If their hands are cold there's no problem. If one is considerably warmer than the other, they might change their minds.

I don't think those owners who refuse to turn in their Note 7's have considered the consequences of their actions, especially if the phone catches fire.

Last edited:
Yeah that's basically what sams club told him

I read the post on here that Samsung are allowing customers to swap the 7 for iPhones if they wish.
They don't like it. But are reluctantly allowing it

Gregory Isaacs R.I.P.

I wouldn't consider apple to apple comparison since other phones have much higher capacity of Battery. I would say iphone performing much better with just 1715 battery size.

I read the post on here that Samsung are allowing customers to swap the 7 for iPhones if they wish.
They don't like it. But are reluctantly allowing it

Gregory Isaacs R.I.P.
I don't know about Samsung but it seems the 4 major wireless companies here are.

I know one at work says he tried carrying his back and they won't take it.
Seems a bit outrageous to me that they wouldn't. If there is a worldwide recall, you would think that they would take it back and send it back to Samsung for a proper disposal. If it was a Sam's Club, then I might see how they wouldn't take it back at the store level, but his carrier should with no problem. He should try contacting Samsung directly to see what they say.