What's new

New - not really - been a member since 2011

RBL2704

Reaction score
Although technically I've been a member since 2011 - I've rarely used the site. However as I get deeper (12 IDevices) - I'm finding a little extra help would be nice. 1. I assume I'm older than most of this group 2. Married 3. five Children / Four Grandchildren 4. I've been involved (building, testing, programming, selling, procurement for two large companies, and the owner of a computer store ) with technology for over 45 years! 5. And finally I'm a 100% disabled Vietnam Veteran.
AND I do have a question! Recently I upgraded my iPhone 5; iPad 2; ipad 3'; iPad Air ; iPad Mini; and my iPad Retina to OS 7.1. At this point it's been a disaster! On almost each device (except the iPad 2 & 3). My device will CRASH! The Apple logo will appear- the Logo disappears - 45 to 60 seconds later I'm able to reopen the device. And while the same thing happens on my iPhone 5 - it is (by far) the worst on the iPad Air! On the Air many times the keyboard will appear without any letters on the keyboard! Am I the only one experiencing these issues? One last detail - I represent over 400 Disabled Veterans. It is (in part) my responsibility to advise, assist, make recommendations for purchasing tech related items. And it seems to me I've had more issues with Apple products in the last 1 1/2 years than I've prior to that time. I'd certainly like to hear your thoughts regarding this "issue"