What's new

New message indicator light

mjones

Reaction score
Sorry if it's been covered, this is my first post ever. I'm a long time bb user. Have an iphone too and am all Mac for everything else. But how do the former bb users get around the iphone NOT having an indicator light? I can get used to just about all the other differences, but having to keep checking to see if I have an email is tiresome. Thoughts? thanks.

There is a tweak out that uses your LED light to show missed calls, it will flash but im sorry i cant help with the name of it. You will have to be JB to use it, this i know.

The iPhone and the bb are completely 2 different devices, you can't expect them to be alike or something in anyway possible. Hardware wise, software wise, they are different. And if that LED notification matter to you that much, you are always free to move back to your bb which I think will be a regrettable move anyway. Give it some times and soon you will get use to how the iPhone works.

Set your iphone 4 to sound a tone when an e mail is received !

Turning on vibrate whenever you get calls and messages is just as good as the message indicator light of the BB, although not that persistent. But you definitely won't miss it!