What's new

samiam1955

Reaction score
Hi all. I was instructed to introduce myself here. Hello, iphoneforums! I read the rules (OK, I didn't read them all word for word, but I get the main ideas). I followed the instructions and did a search before posting a thread in a random place. I can't figure out how to delete the last route entered into Map. I often want to use the map without a route search entered, but it is annoying that the last route I entered stays there. I did a search on "Map route delete" or something like that, and the search gave no results. I'll keep trying, but in the meantime I'd appreciate any help.

Hi all. I was instructed to introduce myself here. Hello, iphoneforums! I read the rules (OK, I didn't read them all word for word, but I get the main ideas). I followed the instructions and did a search before posting a thread in a random place. I can't figure out how to delete the last route entered into Map. I often want to use the map without a route search entered, but it is annoying that the last route I entered stays there. I did a search on "Map route delete" or something like that, and the search gave no results. I'll keep trying, but in the meantime I'd appreciate any help.
Hi, welcome to the forum! Here are a few helpful links. cv| iPhone tips | iPhone Tips & Tricks | What is jailbreaking? | Thinking of Jailbreaking but are not sure? | iPhone Unlocking Guide for BeginnersiPhoneForums.net Mobile App

iPhoneForums.net Forum Rules - Please Read and Respect our Rules

poisonivy……iPF STAFF.