What's new

New member and iPhone user

cmcbsb

Reaction score
Accidentally found this forum looking for an App Killer via Verizon and couldn't resist logging in and saying HI.

Hi.

name is Carolyn and I just recently upgraded from a flip phone to an iPhone and so far I'm loving it.

Hi Carolyn, and welcome to the iPhone forum. Big diff between a flip and the powerful iPhone, huh.

cmcbsb said:
Accidentally found this forum looking for an App Killer via Verizon and couldn't resist logging in and saying HI.

Hi.

name is Carolyn and I just recently upgraded from a flip phone to an iPhone and so far I'm loving it.

Welcome to the forum! With the iPhone 4 you don't need an app killer. Most apps you exit out of quit running, and for the ones that don't you can always kill the apps you have in your multitasking tray :D!

darkstar2007 said:
Welcome to the forum! With the iPhone 4 you don't need an app killer. Most apps you exit out of quit running, and for the ones that don't you can always kill the apps you have in your multitasking tray :D!

+2 google style. Welcome to the forums Carolyn. Enjoy your new device, if you need help with anythig iOS/iPhone related don't be afraid to post your issue

Hi.

Welcome to iPhone Forums!!