What's new

New Leak Says There Will be Five iPhone Colour Variants Including Glossy Black

Maura

iPhoneForums.Net News Team
Staff member
Reaction score
Newly leaked images show iPhone in 5 different colours.JPG

Apple is doing a great job right now of keeping everyone guessing about exactly what colours the next iPhone will come in. The rest of the details about the phone may have leaked so much that there most likely won’t be too many surprises when the phone is actually unveiled on September 7, but the colour question is still a bit of a mystery.

With so many leaks about possible colours for the iPhone 7 it’s hard to know what to believe, and the choices seem to be growing, rather than diminishing, as we approach September 7. AppleInsider reports today on the latest rumour, this time courtesy of MacOtakara, which has posted images of five differently coloured SIM trays that are said to be from the iPhone 7. Three are familiar from the current iPhone range, i.e., silver, gold, and rose gold. The two new colours are a matt black colour that could be the “Space Black” variant that has been strongly rumoured, as well as a glossy black option, which could look very sleek indeed. The source described the new variant as a “beautiful gloss similar to the [2013] Mac Pro.” There’s no sign at all of the light blue variant that we posted about yesterday.

Source: Rumor: 'iPhone 7' will come in five colors, including a new glossy black option

Interesting.....Not long now before we find out which rumours are true.

Apple is doing a great job right now of keeping everyone guessing about exactly what colours the next iPhone will come in. The rest of the details about the phone may have leaked so much that there most likely won’t be too many surprises when the phone is actually unveiled on September 7, but the colour question is still a bit of a mystery.

With so many leaks about possible colours for the iPhone 7 it’s hard to know what to believe, and the choices seem to be growing, rather than diminishing, as we approach September 7. AppleInsider reports today on the latest rumour, this time courtesy of MacOtakara, which has posted images of five differently coloured SIM trays that are said to be from the iPhone 7. Three are familiar from the current iPhone range, i.e., silver, gold, and rose gold. The two new colours are a matt black colour that could be the “Space Black” variant that has been strongly rumoured, as well as a glossy black option, which could look very sleek indeed. The source described the new variant as a “beautiful gloss similar to the [2013] Mac Pro.” There’s no sign at all of the light blue variant that we posted about yesterday.

Source: Rumor: 'iPhone 7' will come in five colors, including a new glossy black option
It's interesting that the matte black option here is called Space Black as it's the glossy black that's called Space Black on the Apple Watch.

If Space Grey is still in the line up I will be going for that, If one of the rumoured Black shades are in the lineup then one of those.
I want a change from the light colour I always go for, White iPhone 5 and since then Silver.
The last Black one I had was iPhone 4s.