What's new

New iPhoneForum app available

dvljet

Reaction score
the app that used to go to this forum is out of date and no longer works. I've written the support staff here and still no new app .

The iPF app stopped working when the forum software was upgraded, that happened a few years ago. If you prefer using iPhoneForums through an app, there's Tapatalk.

Last edited:
You can also do what I do and create a home screen bookmark for the forum. It appears on your home screen just like an app and gives quick access to the forum without having to open the Safari app and search for the forum.

To create a home screen bookmark while on the forum, tap the box at the top of the screen which has a vertical arrow rising out of it. In the pop up that appears, tap the add to home screen button and the forum will appear on your home screen as an icon. I usually have the forum open to the news section when I do this and can select the area I want to visit when the forum page opens.

Last edited:
If an App such as the iPad Forum App no longer works, can't it be taken off the App Store?

If an App such as the iPad Forum App no longer works, can't it be taken off the App Store?
That's up to the app developer.

The iPhone Forum app has been updated and is now working again.
Forum for iPhone by Forum Foundry
https://appsto.re/ca/aLf7y.i

There are plans to update the iPad Forum app as well.

Last edited: