What's new

New iPhone Fan

Vlada011

Reaction score
Hi, my name Vlada and i live in Belgrade, Serbia.
I'm new iPhone owner...:). iPhone SE 16GB Space Grey. ;)
Last few years I didn't pay attention on cell phones and I used anything, mostly Samsung devices, old Galaxy S2 and I had borrowed iPhone 4s but I never had some higher class smart phones. Mostly I spend money on PC hardware and cell phones are only to call someone and to send SMS. I didn't payed attention what I have but I knew If invest in better phone that will be iPhone because I liked what I saw in other hands. I like iOS and look of iPhone and philosophy or company and Steve Jobs.
Than I finished with my dear iPhone SE and I will never use Androids. I respect Samsung and I like many of their devices, SSD, M.2... they make excellent RAM and Video Memory, great monitors as well but with cell phones I prefer Apple iPhone always.

iphonese_select_2016.jpg

I love my little iPhone SE. It's great for people who start with iOS until learn every part of iOS and features and than I will upgrade on something newer... example iPhone 7s 128...
Just before few days carrier sent me SMS with confirmation that I could use any phone on 24 months payement, 24 rates without contract obligation. Only I pay full price of phone separate on 24 parts and they arrive with my cell phone bill.
I could use even iPhone 7. But iPhone 7s will be something special I feel that.

I must say humans, people are so lucky because we have Apple. Many other industries no such innovative and cool company but on first place different than all other companies. There are many great manufacturers of different things, but Apple is unique.
I know that, as I say I knew from first moment who first build smart phone of this type and who is best only cell phones were not so important for me in past... Then when I decide to buy newer and little better cell phone spending money on Androids as someone who will use him as little PC was stupid for me and Apple iPhone SE exactly arrive on time to full gap between iPhone 6s price and 5s as affordable, cheap but old for investing now for next period. He is still good if someone have him.
But Apple done great job with SE. Not only to sell more cell phones then they planned... Now people who bought them have more courage to buy more expensive models in future. I'm in that situation.
But I look on SE as Steve Jobs's phon/design... iPhone 5S.