What's new

New Iphone 5 user!

Polar

Reaction score
Hello,

For the past year I've had HTC which I had constant problems with (crashing for no reason, giving me the "loading" sign everytime I went to call anyone or text) however a recent change in my health means the "loading" for up to 10 seconds at a time is a huge risk to me, as I need to be able to call out straight away.
So after seeing the Iphone for years and wanting one I finally took the plunge.

I've had it nearly a week now and apart from a connection to the wifi issue (which I've now fixed) I can't fault the phone.

Anyway,
Thanks for reading.
Polar.

Hello,

For the past year I've had HTC which I had constant problems with (crashing for no reason, giving me the "loading" sign everytime I went to call anyone or text) however a recent change in my health means the "loading" for up to 10 seconds at a time is a huge risk to me, as I need to be able to call out straight away.

I've had it nearly a week now and apart from a connection to the wifi issue (which I've now fixed) I can't fault the phone.

Anyway,
Thanks for reading.
Polar.

Glad to have you here. Mind if I ask about your old phone? Did you ever do a factory data reset on it. That usually will clear up those problems. Not trying to talk you into going back, lol, but I do know a bit about Android phones.

Hello,

Anyway,
Thanks for reading.
Polar.
Hi, welcome to the forum! Here are a few helpful links. cv| iPhone tips | iPhone Tips & Tricks | What is jailbreaking? | | iPhone Unlocking Guide for BeginnersiPhoneForums.net Mobile App

Thinking of Jailbreaking but are not sure

poisonivy……iPF STAFF.
iPhoneForums.net Forum Rules - Please Read and Respect our Rules

Glad to have you here. Mind if I ask about your old phone? Did you ever do a factory data reset on it. That usually will clear up those problems. Not trying to talk you into going back, lol, but I do know a bit about Android phones.

Yes and it didn't make a difference, it started doing it again after a day.