What's new

New Feature

I use it every night. Only my favorites will get through between 11:15 pm and 5:30 am.

Last edited:
My phone never disturbs me during the night.
I simply turn it off every night before I go to sleep.

Last edited:
My iPhone 6plus receive emails etc all night the good thing is when I'm asleep, I'm asleep. Fortunately for me the only things I hear are the countless number of alarms required to wake me from a very deep sleep, the problem is when your half asleep it's too easy to turn off the alarm.

Mike A

My iPhone 6plus receive emails etc all night the good thing is when I'm asleep, I'm asleep. Fortunately for me the only things I hear are the countless number of alarms required to wake me from a very deep sleep, the problem is when your half asleep it's too easy to turn off the alarm.

Mike A
How about placing the iPhone far enough away that you have to get out of bed to turn off the alarm? This would lessen the chance of turning it off while half asleep, then falling asleep again.

I alway found the further away the easier to sleep thru.

Even better-no sound system where I sleep. But better still, since retirement I rarely need an alarm. Life is good.

I agree with both points. But the point I was making was that a slight ping of an email isn't enough to wake me. I only get woke up when the alarm go's off at the time I want it to wake me.

Mike A