What's new

New Aussie member

Blackadder951

Reaction score
Hi guys,
I currently use an iPhone 4S 64GB with iOS 6.1.3
I have recently bought an iPad 4 32GB also running iOS 6.1.3

My reason for joining this forum is to learn more about both devices, but specifically to track down an app that I can download that will let me remotely control my iPad from my iPhone. Specifically,I want to be able to connect the iPad to my TV via HDMI to show e.g. a slide show, which I want to control with my iPhone from my chair.

Can anybody help with this?

Welcome! Always try the search function if that doesn't help, post a new thread! Good luck!

iPhoneMommy

"Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner

Hi guys,
I currently use an iPhone 4S 64GB with iOS 6.1.3
I have recently bought an iPad 4 32GB also running iOS 6.1.3

My reason for joining this forum is to learn more about both devices, but specifically to track down an app that I can download that will let me remotely control my iPad from my iPhone. Specifically,I want to be able to connect the iPad to my TV via HDMI to show e.g. a slide show, which I want to control with my iPhone from my chair.

Can anybody help with this?

Hi-Welcome to the forum and thank you for your post.

We just deleted your other post as it was a duplicate of this one. Please do not do this since it makes it hard for other members to read and help you of there are multiple threads of the same topic present. It is also against forum rules.

http://www.iphoneforums.net/forum/f...um-rules-please-read-respect-our-rules-30950/

Ski ~
iPadforums Moderator | iPhoneForums Moderator