What's new

Never Trust a IPHONE 4s

istone

Reaction score
Hey guys whats up, new to the site i have a question that i can't seem to find an answer for so i came looking for help.
My sister had a iphone 4s back when it was the thing to have. when she upgraded she gave it to her oldest daughter, Her oldest daughter put a pass code on it. Not long after she got it my sister got her a newer one and the 4s got tossed into a drawer and forgotten about.

Fast forward a couple years and my youngest niece finds the phone and wants to play with it, put music on it take pictures things like that. So of course her older sister doesn't remember the password. So she gives me the phone to see if i can do anything with it to get into it. I do some looking around and find out about connecting the phone to itunes and going into dfu mode yadda yadda, BUT... the problem loop im stuck in is the phones never been hooked to my computer and i need to trust my computer to unlock it and i cant unlock it to trust it.

is there a way to make the phone trust my computer while its still locked, or a way around the whole "trust this computer" thing, i mean they cant really expect a person to junk a good phone just because they can't remember the password and don't have the computer anymore they last " trusted" it with. that's a waste.