What's new

Needing help with syncing issues

Guero15

Reaction score
Where to begin?

I have been trying for about 3-4 days to sync my iPhone to iTunes. The first error message I get is "itunes was not properly installed. if you wish to import or burn cds you need to reinstall itunes"

So I went ahead and reinstalled iTunes and I get the same message. iTunes will recognize when it is connected to my phone, but am not able to sync anything from my phone to itunes or vice versa. I have gone into the setting in iTunes for it to include Voice Memos but it is not working.

Any help anyone can give me would be greatly appreciated.

Where to begin?

I have been trying for about 3-4 days to sync my iPhone to iTunes. The first error message I get is "itunes was not properly installed. if you wish to import or burn cds you need to reinstall itunes"

So I went ahead and reinstalled iTunes and I get the same message. iTunes will recognize when it is connected to my phone, but am not able to sync anything from my phone to itunes or vice versa. I have gone into the setting in iTunes for it to include Voice Memos but it is not working.

Any help anyone can give me would be greatly appreciated.
Hi, welcome to the forum! Here are a few helpful links. cv| iPhone tips | iPhone Tips & Tricks | What is jailbreaking? | | iPhone Unlocking Guide for BeginnersiPhoneForums.net Mobile App

Thinking of Jailbreaking but are not sure?

iPhoneForums.net Forum Rules - Please Read and Respect our Rules

poisonivy……iPF STAFF.