What's new

Need2know

Fones4me

Reaction score
Hi all.
Set out looking for an iPhone forum. Seems like I found a good one! :)
I have a 3GS which has been doing me proud from day 1 and am thinking about upgrading to the 4S but wanted to know what people really thought of it.
Look forward to learning more.

Welcome,

I don't have the 4S but I do have the 4. Its a major update from the 3GS. My wife still has the 3GS and I was using it the other day as mine was running out of battery. The screen on the 4 is 1000 times better. The 3GS just looked fuzzy in comparison, I felt like I needed glasses...

I have had them all since day one and the 4 and 4S blow them away. I wouldn't trade my 4S in for nothing unless Apple does so major changes to the new one that comes out and even then i still might not trade up.

The 4S is more advanced than the 3GS, If budget is not your issue, then you should definitely take the upgrade to the 4S. I'm using it after the iPhone 4, and well all i'm happy about is the internet speed, blazingly fast. Performance and graphic while mirroring to TV is a WOW. Not to forget about that beautiful lady SIRI who's there ready to assist you anytime you want, she can even tell you stories in the night before you sleep. First time you ask her about a story, she will tell you that she's not good about telling stories, but ask her 3 times and she will be telling her story while you will be closing your eyes sleeping. I love the 4S in general.