What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaarllll

Reaction score
Long story story short my ex smashed up my iphone with all the photos of my daughter on.

The phone is in 2 pieces. My photos are backed up on icloud (i think) but dont have access to a computer yet.

Also my iphone had a password on, will this stop me from accessing the photos as i cant type it in on the phone?

Is there anyway i can get them photos from my broken iphone onto my android without a computer, is there an app or anything :-(

Or is the only option to get a new iphone? Will the photos transfair onto there if i log in my icloud on the new iphone?

I just really need these photos back :-( thanks

There's an iCloud Drive app for Android. Install it on your smartphone, and you're be able to access the photos saved to iCloud. Maybe it's also possible to get them to your Android phone from there.

iCloud can also be accessed using a browser. Login to www.icloud.com, and you'll find your images there, if they were stored in iCloud. You should be able to login on your Android, so you wouldn't need a computer.

Hope that helps.

If your local library has public access computers you could use one to log into your icloud.com account to see if your pictures are there.

A good phone shop should be able to extract your photos from your phone for you.
I can extract your photos from your phone, which means posting the phone's motherboard to me. But with all of the "Privacy" issues going around you would most probably say "No". You can contact me on here (I hope you can) and see (or) if you need more help. PS, I do not keep any data what so ever, but, trust is a big thing nowadays.

Long story story short my ex smashed up my iphone with all the photos of my daughter on.

The phone is in 2 pieces. My photos are backed up on icloud (i think) but dont have access to a computer yet.

Also my iphone had a password on, will this stop me from accessing the photos as i cant type it in on the phone?

Is there anyway i can get them photos from my broken iphone onto my android without a computer, is there an app or anything :-(

Or is the only option to get a new iphone? Will the photos transfair onto there if i log in my icloud on the new iphone?

I just really need these photos back :-( thanks

The OP hasn't been back since posting.
Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.