What's new

Need Instagram Help

jimt29

Reaction score
Instagram is supposed to do pretty much one thing, right? Post pictures to Facebook or Twitter or what ever, right?

I installed Instagram on an iPhone 5 and an iPad to see if it would work. The install went off with out any problems. I even sent a picture of the snow storm swirling outside.

But there it ended. Now any pictures taken seem to go to Facebook, at least according to Instagram as it goes through all the steps to post, but nothing appears on the Facebook "wall".

iPhone 5 is jailbroken but the iPad is not. I tried taking pictures on both with no success.

I un-installed Instagram and Facebook, logged in and out, checked the settings which appear OK except no matter what, it seems that within Facebook, Instagram is an available app but I'm not sure if it is set up correctly.

Anybody out there have any suggestions how I can get it to connect so it will add pictures?

Having no luck posting pictures to Facebook using Instagram. I've searched Facebook and Instagram help to no avail. So for now I've deleted the app and am using Camera and Facebook apps for iPhone. They both post to Facebook like Instagram used to.

If anybody has ideas beyond what I mentioned above please let me know.

Thank you.

I just tested it and mine did fine. May e check to make sure you have permissions to post on FB and make sure it isn't blocked on FB?

iPhoneMommy
~Tech Obsessed Mom~
iPhone 5 - Black - 16GB
<3 Jailbroken w/ envisi0n <3

"Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner

Tapatalk Yo! :)

I just tested it and mine did fine. May e check to make sure you have permissions to post on FB and make sure it isn't blocked on FB?

:)

Not sure I understand you. Or at least I don't know how to check for permission or unblock. Everything appears normal though and I am posting using Facebook for iPhone and Camera for iPhone.

If you go to the website of Facebook you can see who you have given permissions to for posting. Either under settings or privacy or apps.

iPhoneMommy
~Tech Obsessed Mom~
iPhone 5 - Black - 16GB
<3 Jailbroken w/ envisi0n <3

"Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner

Tapatalk Yo! :)