What's new

need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

velj

Reaction score
hi guys about a month ago i wrecked my iphone 3gs, i still had insurance on my phone but my warrenty had run out so i coudlnt get a new one, what i did was i turned it off for a few days and then reported it lost/stolen to the police station, by doing this my provider gave me the new iphone 4s, now my question is here if i wanted to fix my old one which i found would only cost a few dollers, and then sell it or give it to my girlfriend to use, would there be any problems? and anychance of it getting traced and then police arriving at someones door? would jailbreaking work if my provider blocked the phone? thanks guys need to no,

Last edited:
hi guys about a month ago i wrecked my iphone 3gs, i still had insurance on my phone but my warrenty had run out so i coudlnt get a new one, what i did was i turned it off for a few days and then reported it lost/stolen to the police station, by doing this my provider game new the new iphone 4s, now my question is here if i wanted to fix my old one which i found would only cost a few dollers, and then sell it would there be any problems? and anychance of it getting traced and then police arriving at someones door? thanks guys

Just to recap here ~

You wrecked your phone, couldn't get a new one due to expired warranty, so you turned it off, reported it stolen to the police. So by being dishonest ~ you acquired a new phone?

Now ~ to really enhance your character, you want to fix the old one and sell it?

Seriously?

I hope they do arrive at your door. :)

i didnt brake it on purpose, it was already broken, and my provider told me to go to the police to report it as lost/stolen so then they can give me a new phone

You are saying that your provider told you to lie to the police and report your iphone (that you didn't wreck ) stolen, to the police so you could get a new one?

As Judge Judy would say: The answer is either a YES or NO.

You want our advice and help over an illegal thing YOU did? You made a false report to the police and now want to use the item you reported as stolen. And you want to see how we can advise you? Seriously?!

NO! And be glad we don't report you to the police!

Thread closed.

Marilyn

smiley-signs118.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.