What's new

Need help with "Line" app

centella4u

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new here. Here's here my problem lies. In our country, we tends to use an app called "Line" quite a lot. Somehow the app on my iPhone 5s decided to quit working. I had it updated to the latest version, in case you're wondering.
What happes is when I open the app, it will go to that chat page and try to load but to no avail. In the end, it will bounce out to iPhone's home screen.
Now, I can use that same account on my iPad by using "Line for iPad".
But, when I try to re-install, I had to,re-logged in and there's a warning saying that I would lose all info on all other devices.
Before, it would let me work on different platform like iPhone, iPad and desktop.
Oh, and while on this thread, the Line for iPad won't let us use any "sticker" which really defeats the purpose of using this app since half the fun is in sending "stickers". Many of them I even had to purchased.
a857e3f05d61a39ba4c2ce555f3637cb.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I went to the App Store and looked up this app and read the reviews. Universally receiving very negative reviews since it was updated. Apparently it was updated to accommodate iPad users but this resulted in an unusable app on the iPhone. I would contact the developer with your issue or post your issue on the review site in the App Store.

I went to the App Store and looked up this app and read the reviews. Universally receiving very negative reviews since it was updated. Apparently it was updated to accommodate iPad users but this resulted in an unusable app on the iPhone. I would contact the developer with your issue or post your issue on the review site in the App Store.
I may have to do that, thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk