What's new

Need Help Restoring IPhone 4s

bballer24

Reaction score
I jailbroke my iphone 4s with cydia and removed all the tweaks and such before uninstalling the app. Somehow there are still active teaks on my phone. I tried to restore but Itunes gives me error 3004 and says it cannot connect my Network settings. I downloaded a new IOS 7.0.4 to restore to after entering DUF mode but it will not restore because of the network settings. Please Help! how can i restore my phone back to normal?

The latest iOS is 7.0.6 for the iPhone 4S. The iTunes 3004 error is most likely from your internet connection/router settings. To contact the Apple verification server, iTunes utilizes port 443 and 80, so you'd want to open those ports in your router settings/gateway settings

The latest iOS is 7.0.6 for the iPhone 4S. The iTunes 3004 error is most likely from your internet connection/router settings. To contact the Apple verification server, iTunes utilizes port 443 and 80, so you'd want to open those ports in your router settings/gateway settings
I ran a test and both ports seem to be open. Could it be a problem with the phone?

Reset your router and reboot your computer as well. Also see if GS.apple.com is present in your host file. If so, remove it from your host file, flush your DNS, and retry

Sent from my iPad using Tapa

yep, its all in your internet connection, if you have another internet conn just give it a try...

and do just like the man above my comment, I've tried and it works :^}

Sent from The Death Star using Telepathy