What's new

Need Help. Iphone 6 freezes

justvibe

Reaction score
whenever I miss a call on my Iphone 6 it freezes. There is no response when I press back, cancel or accept. I have to reboot the phone to gain access.
how can I resolve this issue

Avoid missing phone calls.

On serious note, make sure you've upgraded to the latest software, iOS 10 at this point and the issue should fix itself.

If you miss call, for instance you cannot reach it in time, there won't be anything on the screen and you will have to unlock the phone.

Avoid missing phone calls.

On serious note, make sure you've upgraded to the latest software, iOS 10 at this point and the issue should fix itself.

Cracking [emoji722]

Gregory lsaacs r.i.p.

whenever I miss a call on my Iphone 6 it freezes. There is no response when I press back, cancel or accept. I have to reboot the phone to gain access.
how can I resolve this issue

Be serious. sometimes you cannot avoid missing a call. my phone freezes at the screen where it gives you the option to send a message, cancel accept of go back.

i need to know if this is fixable

Is your iPhone up to date? @Junior above gave the advice to update it to the latest iOS, which would be 10.0.2 for your iPhone 6.

Sorry man, have you done a reset ? Hold the home and off button until the screen goes blank and the Apple logo starts then release. Then retry.
No doubt one of the clever peeps will be along soon, with better suggestions. Keep calm

Gregory lsaacs r.i.p.

Try a hard reset and see if that helps the problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

good tips here. My advice would be to upgrade to ios 10, maybe try deleting the last one or two apps you installed to see if one of them may be causing the issue. Also check your hdd space to make sure you're not over the limits.