What's new

Need a tweak or app

ardchoille

Reaction score
It would be great If I could access my installed apps from within any app, it would alleviate having to go back to the home screen to launch an app. SBSettings has a dock but it's limited to 12 icons, would be nice if it allowed us to list all installed apps. Does anything like this exist?

Look at Zephyr tweak, it will let you swipe between the apps that are open. Maybe do a YouTube search to see some samples

Have a look on YouTube at "aero" this is what I'm using, it's the best I've found for me.

Sent from the T-800 using Tapatalk

Aero not supported on iOS 5. I have Zephyr on my wish list, will buy it next week. Thanks, iFrog! :)

How did you get aero on 5.1.1.? It won't let me download it.

You may not have been able to download it because the servers were down (I think there back up now). I'm pretty sure Aero was created for Ios 5. I've used zephyr and it is good but I didn't like not knowing what app I was switching to next, where as Aero you can pick which one you want to switch to.

You may not have been able to download it because the servers were down (I think there back up now). I'm pretty sure Aero was created for Ios 5. I've used zephyr and it is good but I didn't like not knowing what app I was switching to next, where as Aero you can pick which one you want to switch to.

I get a message telling me that aero isn't supported on my version of iOS (5.1.1.). Therefore I cannot download it.

I have just removed Aero and reinstalled it and didn't get that message? I have know idea why you're getting that message. Does anyone else have any idea what's wrong?

I have just removed Aero and reinstalled it and didn't get that message? I have know idea why you're getting that message. Does anyone else have any idea what's wrong?

Dumb question alert: Are you sure you're on iOS 5.1.1.? If so, are you getting aero from a repo other than the ones provided by Cydia when you jailbroke?

RoadRunner - did you have Aero installed before on an iDevice running 4.x? Or 5.0.1?

What I've found is that, somehow, the "not compatible" overrides don't work (don't kick in?) if you've previously purchased the tweak and had it running on a "supported" device.

For example, I have AnyAttach running on my iPad3 with iOS 5.1.1 but Cydia tells other people, who are trying to buy it for the first time, that it's not compatible with 5.1.1.

I don't know what affect it has, running a tweak on a device that Cydia says is not compatible. But, so far, things appear to be going well with my iPad3 (and your Aero, I assume, RoadRunner).

So, that explains what's going on. Doesn't help in others downloading it, or Explain, really, why it CAN be downloaded by those who already have it. But, that's what I've seen...

Marilyn

Mickey330 said:
RoadRunner - did you have Aero installed before on an iDevice running 4.x? Or 5.0.1?

What I've found is that, somehow, the "not compatible" overrides don't work (don't kick in?) if you've previously purchased the tweak and had it running on a "supported" device.

For example, I have AnyAttach running on my iPad3 with iOS 5.1.1 but Cydia tells other people, who are trying to buy it for the first time, that it's not compatible with 5.1.1.

I don't know what affect it has, running a tweak on a device that Cydia says is not compatible. But, so far, things appear to be going well with my iPad3 (and your Aero, I assume, RoadRunner).

So, that explains what's going on. Doesn't help in others downloading it, or Explain, really, why it CAN be downloaded by those who already have it. But, that's what I've seen...

Marilyn

That actually explains quite a bit.. especially of you're familiar with versioning.