What's new

Need a specific app for iphone

binary01guardian

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I have on my laptop an Excel file. I transfered it on my Iphone also. It is possible that when I make modification in the Excel file (within my laptop) to be able to just update that file on Iphone, all this made through the internet of course, so I don't need to transfer it every time. Maybe something like a SVN tool but between laptop and Iphone. Is there any apps for this purpose. I'll apreciate any help. Thanks in advance.

P.S : Sorry for my bad english.

Yeah, it's possible but there are ingredients you need for it:
1.) An iCloud account.
2.) purchase "Numbers" app from the apps store for your iPhone.
3.) you need a Mac computer.
4.) purchase "numbers" for your Mac computer from the apps store.
5.) log into your iCloud account both in your iPhone and on your Mac and enable iWork to "on" and voila.
A much more cheaper alternative is
1.) download and install Dropbox both in your iPhone and on your computer.
2.) create a Dropbox account and login both in your iPhone and on your computer.
3.) purchase download and install "document to go" or "quick office" from the app store on your iPhone.
4.) after making any office doc on your computer, save it into Dropbox on your computer.
5.) open Dropbox on your iPhone and there is your doc, open it with document to go or quick office, edit your document and save it again in Dropbox and voila. You can edit that document whenever wherever however and it will seamlessly sync up in the cloud ready to be use or view on another location either on your iPhone or on your computer.