What's new

Need a sleeve case to work with Apple case

DaveM

Reaction score
My wife's 5c will have the Apple silicone case on it. We're looking for a plain sleeve case for it, no belt hook. A little too big would be better than too snug. It doesn't have to be leather - a quality woven sleeve would be fine too. Price is no object. Well, yes it is :), but would be willing to pay more to get something of quality that fits and works well.

Currently using a cheap vinyl sunglasses sleeve works pretty well. Easy to get the phone out of even with the Luvitt case on the phone.
That's a pretty neat idea! After a couple of days with no reply I ended up ordering one of these:

Leather Case for Apple iPhone 5c in Bumper/Cover - Vertical Pouch Type (Black)

$PDair pouch.jpg
Made by PDair, but this isn't an endorsement - it'll be several weeks before I actually receive it so I don't know for sure what it's like. It seems like it should probably work though. Thanks for the response.

Hi Dave! I use a genuine leather sleeve. It's made by Atelier Pall and the price is reasonable. Not to mention that they have many different colors and designs, and many sizes including a version for iPhone with the Apple case on.
I bought this one $iPhone_leather_wallet_duo_oxblood_0.jpg and it's quite great, as it is both a wallet and a sleeve, and my iPhone fits in it with the Apple case on. By the way didn't you find the buttons on the Apple case a bit stiff? Mine's were at least at first.
Sorry if it's too late for a suggestion, but maybe will help you if you're not satisfied with your current acquisition.

Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Daniel. Still waiting for the phone and the case so I don't have answers to your question. Will keep this in mind if things don't work out. Appreciate it.

Got the case and then the phone arrived this past Wednesday. With the Apple silicone case on the 5c the fit was tight at first, but after a few days of use it's loosening up. It's nice looking and the quality is good. I think this is going to be exactly what we needed.