What's new

Name one thing you want for Christmas!

was hoping for healthy eyes for c,mas but thats not going to happen,just been diagnosed with Bletharitis,damn!

Poisonivy said:
was hoping for healthy eyes for c,mas but thats not going to happen,just been diagnosed with Bletharitis,damn!

what is bletharitis please forgive my ignorance

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

I just got a 32" ultra thin HD TV for my bedroom early! Awesome!!!!

I'd like a new computer and and iPad but I'm probably going to be getting a Kindle, and more importantly, a pair ofCrocs. My old ones fell/were kicked out of the car by bro.

Maekor said:
I'd like a new computer and and iPad but I'm probably going to be getting a Kindle, and more importantly, a pair ofCrocs. My old ones fell/were kicked out of the car by bro.

Haha u be better off living in Africa

what is bletharitis please forgive my ignorance

its a condition that stops the natural oils that wash and lubricate your eyes from happening,the little ducts along the eye lashes get blocked and the eyes get dry and painful,they burn and feel like you have foreign bodies in your eyes,theres no cure,what i have to do is clean along my eyelids twice a day,every day with baby shampoo and cotton buds and use artifial tears,drops to lubricate them,it came out of the blue following acute conjunctivitis,nothing to forgive by the way,up until last thursday it wasn't something that i had heard of.

Poisonivy said:
its a condition that stops the natural oils that wash and lubricate your eyes from happening,the little ducts along the eye lashes get blocked and the eyes get dry and painful,they burn and feel like you have foreign bodies in your eyes,theres no cure,what i have to do is clean along my eyelids twice a day,every day with baby shampoo and cotton buds and use artifial tears,drops to lubricate them,it came out of the blue following acute conjunctivitis,nothing to forgive by the way,up until last thursday it wasn't something that i had heard of.

ouch sorry for your troubles