What's new

MyWi application

vg5157

Reaction score
To anyone :
I have an Iphone 4 ,with AT&T account for more than 8 year so my internet access is unlimited in my plan, but i have one application named MyWi ,as you know is a tethering application ,i used for long time no every day but when i travel with my wife i turn it on so she can connect to my network thru her I Pad,and we don't have to buy an internet plan for her device,perfectly reasonable ,i want to save money now i have a letter from the AT&T threating me not use this application anymore or they will change my plan to a limited internet plan, anything i can do ? ,Thanks for any respond to my concern,
FGarcia.

Moderation Notice:​ This post has been edited by the iPhoneForums staff in accordance with the Forum RulesNo External Links...Emails, Social Networks, Blogs.

Last edited by a moderator:
How do they know you are using MyWi?
,no idea but they know ,and i'm not the only one, since February they sending comunications to a bunch of accounts that using MyWI ,now i 'm using PdaNet ,people say is blocking AT&T from know that you are using tethering system you don't bought it from AT&T ,my Iphone 4 is jail break it ,and i got the application from Cydia....

How do they know you are using MyWi?

They don't know or care...all they see is a very high usage over 3G..which alerts them to possible misuse of internet plan...

Bula said:
They don't know or care...all they see is a very high usage over 3G..which alerts them to possible misuse of internet plan...

But if you ave unlimited data,why do they complain?

Bula said:

Bump.

Last edited:
Bula said:

Bump.