What's new

My sound keeps disappearing? 4S

tmcmahon

Reaction score
The sound on my 4S keeps breaking, in other words I can't play music or hear when I've a text or email. The volume buttons on the side don't work so I have to keep switching the phone off, when I switch it back on, it works fine for a few hours then goes again? I've had this phone for almost a year. Any idea whats wrong?

Connect it to a charger and make a hard reset while charging. Then disconnect it and it should be ok - now it thinks thats is on dock mode!

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk!

Hey thanks so much! That worked but, do you think that's a permanent fix? My warranty runs out next week so I'm wondering should I still bring it back to Vodafone?

For me that starts when i get 2 percents of battery life and connect it to charger. Then turn it off while charging and it wont turn on until 4 percent of battery. After turning it on it starts this, probably due to a bug in the ios - then after several tries and fixes that didnt work, i tried on my own this thing so far two weeks no problems. Wrote to apple support forum and the guys tried this fix and its ok! I am sure you will be too :)

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk!

Last edited: