What's new

my siri giving the same answer to everything....

parks

Reaction score
hey guys, im hoping some of you can help me here. im playing around with my 4s and asking siri afew straight forward questions like, ''where is the nearest italian resturants?'' and ''where is the nearest petrol station'' and its giving me the same answer. ''sorry, i can only look for businesses in the united states and when your using US english?? wtf ? im running uk english. am i missing something?

hey guys, im hoping some of you can help me here. im playing around with my 4s and asking siri afew straight forward questions like, ''where is the nearest italian resturants?'' and ''where is the nearest petrol station'' and its giving me the same answer. ''sorry, i can only look for businesses in the united states and when your using US english?? wtf ? im running uk english. am i missing something?
i take it you live in the UK? siri is still in beta and we don't have everything such as maps yet here in the UK,hopefully it won't be long.

Last edited:
It is about time this was updated don't ya think !

It is about time this was updated don't ya think !
yes definitely,i thought it was going to updated this spring but i haven't seen anything about it yet.....unless someone knows otherwise???

wel apple want to hurry this along!

Apple are well known for not hurrying anything !