What's new

My sim #

jaba123

Reaction score
Hi every body, basically I m iPad only wifi user can some one tell my FB in setting show only my email when click for # no change happened why 2nd pop up show ur Fb activation charger I did not use sim network so I off the data 3G then why

Welcome to iPhone Forums, jaba123! Nice to see you here. :)

If you have an iPhone, you have to enable calls on other devices in Settings - Phone - Calls on Other Devices. You'll find a list there, showing all the Apple devices that you can use to make phone calls.
Also, check Settings - FaceTime on your iPhone. Make sure your phone number is checkmarked, and also take a look at your Apple ID. It has to be the same one on both devices: iPhone and iPad.

On your iPad, go to Settings - FaceTime, and enable "Calls from iPhone".

You need iOS 8 and later on your iOS devices, to make calls via iPad.

JA the phone rub on anther ID both run different ID

No FB shows that it's run on mail my cell displays but when I clicks it's not add

It will register the phone number automatically when you use the same Apple ID on both iDevices. Otherwise you won't be able to add it.

Ok got it thanks for backup now did know any apps in which I can change the colour and size of keyboard which we use in texting

I use the built in keyboard, so I can't help with a suggestion. Did you try searching for a keyboard in the App Store?

Hi, please tell why my iPhone logout automatically from FB

I use only wifi for net and other. I again login in iCloud then FB now run fine but suddenly after 1 or 2 weeks it will logout as now because that was third time it's happened.

I use only wifi for net and other. I again login in iCloud then FB now run fine but suddenly after 1 or 2 weeks it will logout as now because that was third time it's happened.
Do you login via FB app, or are you using a browser?
If you're using the app: Did this happen after an update?

Sorry not FB my mean FT automatic logout I had many think in mind that's why I write wrong