What's new

my music wont shuffle

madmiamian

Reaction score
songs play over and over until I manually advance to next song. What gives ?

When listening to music bring up the screen that shows the time into the the song etc. on the top left you should see a little blue squiggle next too the time elapsed and it will have a small "1" next too it. Click that once and it will play all songs in that album once then stop. Click it twice and it wil turn blue, this means it will repeat the whole album over and over.

When listening to music bring up the screen that shows the time into the the song etc. on the top left you should see a little blue squiggle next too the time elapsed and it will have a small "1" next too it. Click that once and it will play all songs in that album once then stop. Click it twice and it wil turn blue, this means it will repeat the whole album over and over.

you mean here

IMG"][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=3][COLOR=

Last edited:
Top Left bit.

Attachments

• $image-2225535680.jpg
    $image-2225535680.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 1,554
I have an iPhone 4s and it doesn't even show the repeat or shuffle icons when playing my music. The folder is no longer called iPod either, it's labelled Music. Is this a bug in the latest software upgrade? Can anyone tell me how to fix this - I'm going crazy without my shuffle function...

20 mins later...

I figured out that you have to drag on the song title to get the shuffle and repeat icons to display.

Last edited: