What's new

my iphone 4's 3g on Sprint is CRAP !! and suggestions ?

Same here in North Jersey.
My speeds are great most of the time, as is my signal.
I also have wifi in alot of the places I go.

Ii live in Miami and ithe network is good and all with 3g but the internet in any app like safari or instagram is really
Slow

I live in Ohio and my Internet speed is sooooooio slow it nearly puts me to sleep. I am about to switch back to my EVO.

Zalypkin said:
I live in Ohio and my Internet speed is sooooooio slow it nearly puts me to sleep. I am about to switch back to my EVO.

I'm in Ohio as well but my speed depends on location and time. In some areas around Cincinnati, such as West Chester, there are dead spots where it's useless without wifi. So I sympathize with you if it's like that. In my area it's not bad. Plus I use wifi anyway so it's not really an issue, and at night my 3G speed triples.

I agree. I live in Cincinnati and its ok for me but if I go into a metro area like ken wood near the mall and my phone flies.

My iPhone 4 3G works awesome. I live in Coolidge, Az and don't have any issues. I'm very happy with my iPhone.

I have the direct sprint Retentions line so you can call sprint if you are having any issues 1 (888 )273-9460. You can call and demand they send a technician to your area and observe actual network speeds. That's what I did. Don't forget to get the rep's name and employee #.

Checked my area and there are 7 data speed and 4 voice upgrades in next 6 months.