What's new

My ios?

Asad

Reaction score
HI
I bought an iphone 3g from ebay, i didnt get sim card with it. I dont have an account aith AT &T. I want to get this phone unlocked so i can use it with my network here in Pakistan. When i switch on the phone it doesnt allow me to do anything other than making emergency calls. How do i check my ios and modem ware which is needed for unlocking?
Thanks

HI
I bought an iphone 3g from ebay, i didnt get sim card with it. I dont have an account aith AT &T. I want to get this phone unlocked so i can use it with my network here in Pakistan. When i switch on the phone it doesnt allow me to do anything other than making emergency calls. How do i check my ios and modem ware which is needed for unlocking?
Thanks

what if you plug it in to itunes? does it not say the phone info

How do i do that? i am new to iphone, do i need to set up my account on itunes? does it cost money?

you download itunes for free from www.apple.com, once its installed use the USB cable that came with the phone to connect to your PC, then with itunes you should be able to see the phones info, just a heads up it might ask you to update the OS i would say no for now just so you can see whats currently on the phone

Thank you so much!! will hit up you later if i get stuck

you download itunes for free from www.apple.com, once its installed use the USB cable that came with the phone to connect to your PC, then with itunes you should be able to see the phones info, just a heads up it might ask you to update the OS i would say no for now just so you can see whats currently on the phone

i downloaded i tunes alright! plugged in my iphone, it said no sim card installed, ii put my local sim card in it, but now it says this sim card is not supported. i dont have AT&t sim card. what do i do now?

hmm the way he has described, i wont be able to use gprs??

In Iphone 3g you have to attach the your mobile phone to the computer and also install that supported software CD. In with which you have to see the all information about unlocking to your mobile phone.