What's new

My first app - Boxing Scorecard

JoeKo

Reaction score
Basically just released a app to score boxing on called boxing socrecard, its very basic but can be used over and over.

Any tips on how to market it?

Im am advertising it on some boxing websites and posted info on forums.

I didnt make this app got it developed, so any help to get it out there Id appreciated

Thanks

Joe

Last edited:
Yep, spreading the word through forums related to your app, placing your link in the signature are some of the ways you could market it.

Other ways would be to contact bloggers who address an audience enthusiastic about boxing and requesting them to review your app or mention it. That ought to spike interest. You could request app review websites to showcase it too in one of the many lists of apps that are reviewed.

The method of marketing I am most familiar with is through a well-written press release. This introduces your app to anyone who might be interested quickly and if distribution is handled properly, it can result in some nice publicity for you. I am a press release writer so message me if you would like one written for the app you speak about. I would love to advice you on distribution as well.