What's new

My events in my calender are gone!

specialone

Reaction score
Lease help me, I had upcoming events in there that are very important and I can't find them, they're missing from my calendar. I have iphone4 and recently attempted a backup to iCloud but don't think it worked as it said not enough storage however I just activated it & it said it had available storage & none had yet to be used!! Please help me, I need my events back! Thank you everyone!

I do not use iCloud I have my iCal and phone calendar synced to my Google calendar which stores everything for me.

Here are few things to check.

From your home screen, swipe right and search for your event (I believe the search default includes calendar but you should verify tap settings, tap general, tap Spotlight Search and verify Events is checked)

Make sure you have the proper calendar checked to display. Tap settings, tap general, tap, mail, contacts, calendar. Scroll down to calendar and verify your default calendar.

Log on to iCloud (www.iCloud.com) and verify that your calendar events are there and that you have the correct calendar set to sync.

I hope this is helpful.

Mike

mwhartman said:
I do not use iCloud I have my iCal and phone calendar synced to my Google calendar which stores everything for me.

Here are few things to check.

From your home screen, swipe right and search for your event (I believe the search default includes calendar but you should verify tap settings, tap general, tap Spotlight Search and verify Events is checked)

Make sure you have the proper calendar checked to display. Tap settings, tap general, tap, mail, contacts, calendar. Scroll down to calendar and verify your default calendar.

Log on to iCloud (www.iCloud.com) and verify that your calendar events are there and that you have the correct calendar set to sync.

I hope this is helpful.

Mike

Mike...newbie here...I have google calendar synced to iPhone 4s which shows my primary google calendar. Inside of google calendar, I set up two additional calendars for events and notifications but those didn't import to iPhone calendar only the google primary one...any thoughts on importing the other two calendars?

If you have all three of the Google calendars synced, on Google, check
settings, mail, contacts, calendars, scroll to calendars, and make sure your default calendar is the Main Google account/calendar.