What's new

My carrier is not full bar

skafkha

Reaction score
Why my signal is not full its just 2 or 3 bar ,please help me guys

Why my signal is not full its just 2 or 3 bar ,please help me guys
The number of bars you have depends on a lot of things, primarily the distance between the phone and the cell tower. You're not always going to get a full-strength signal (all bars). The number of walls the signal has to go through, the amount of earth (hills, mountains,etc), the presence of a lot of metal at your location.. there are many factors that determine the strength of a cell phone signal.

Last edited:
Try checking the signal strength all over your house, then try again outside. If you notice an improvement when outside, your house may be partially blocking the signal. Unless you have problems with the slowness of your connection or if your connection is frequently being lost there's nothing much to worry about.

IMG_8032.PNG
I'm presently at 1 bar and dropped LTE.

Mind you, I'm miles from anywhere in the middle of a forest.

Doesn't seem to be a problem.

My room is in the basement of our house (mostly underground), I rarely get more than two bars here but everything is still blazing fast. I wouldn't worry about the number of bars too much.

Also some carriers are better than others. I am with Telekom and am getting 4 bars, l have a card in a the draw with a year left to run on it and where l am now l could not receive an sms. I had to go out in the snow up the hill sometimes.

The second I walk out of my house, 5 bars, inside 2 bars. And no problems with calls or data, regardless.

My signal is only 1 or 2 in the house, possibly 3 if I stand by the window in the front bedroom! Unlike my previous phone, I don't usually have any problems hearing people with my iPhone 6s here.