What's new

Must have iPhone/iPad apps

Briani

Reaction score
[FONT=&quot]I'm always interested in trying out new Apps on my iPhone. The best place to find out about new apps seems to be get reference from App store. But you should note that not every hot apps in the App store is what exactly you need. While you are not sure about it, you may take consider into other’s review or useful app listing like me! LOL[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Here are my current fav’s apps:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]GoodReader[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]($0.99) [/FONT][FONT=&quot]- the best PDF reader for the iPhone and the iPad version is even better.It can not only view local files (and you can transfer files to it from iTunes), including PDF, Word, Excel, PNG, TXT, JPEG and more, but you can download files from a URL or connect to a web server.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Air Playit (free)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]- Streaming Video Music to iPhone iPad and iPod Touch. Access Your Video & Music Library Anywhere.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]3. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Hippo[/FONT] ([FONT=&quot]$4.99) [/FONT][FONT=&quot]- Turns your iPhone into a mouse/keyboard.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Great if you hook your laptop up to your TV to watch video's and are too lazy (me) to get up to start the next video or to reply to an email/instant message.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]4. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Free Translator[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]– This application provides an interface to the free Google Translate API for many languages.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Anyone else care to share their fav's?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I haven't pulled the trigger on an iPad yet but am looking forward to getting the next generation iPad whenever it comes out. Soon I hope?![/FONT]

IPF.net
Call of duty world at war zombies
IMovie
Filterstorm
Angry Birds
Fruit ninja
Msecure
Myxer ringtone maker

That's the ones I use the most at least :D!

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

Angry Birds
Zombie Gunship
Watch TV Free
Fruit Ninja
Free Music Donwload Pro

That's my app list from my sweet iphone :)

I just downloaded College T.A yesterday. Guys, you really have to check out this app. Its truly amazing!!

we already got threads like this, such as Top 7 Favorites.

Just a thought, what I do, I go to the app store, see something I think I like, down load then if I do not like it, erase it… I try to stay with FREE APPS. I have over 200 apps on my IPhone most are very helpful, some are games.