What's new

Music

Status
Not open for further replies.

SEKOLAx216

Reaction score
I updated to iOS 7.0.3 yesterday and now all of my music is disappearing after i did a sync. Is anyone else having this issue and how did you fix it?
Thank you

I updated to iOS 7.0.3 yesterday and now all of my music is disappearing after i did a sync. Is anyone else having this issue and how did you fix it?
Thank you
Hi! Welcome to iPF. I had this problem with my contacts (though not after upgrading to iOS 7.0.3). Just try restarting the iPhone in normal manner. If it doesn't work, try a reset. To reset your iPhone, press and hold the power and home button simultaneously for some time until the Apple logo appears. This may take a bit longer time than usual. Please update if this solved your problem or not. Hope you have a happy time here. :)

Hi! Welcome to iPF. I had this problem with my contacts (though not after upgrading to iOS 7.0.3). Just try restarting the iPhone in normal manner. If it doesn't work, try a reset. To reset your iPhone, press and hold the power and home button simultaneously for some time until the Apple logo appears. This may take a bit longer time than usual. Please update if this solved your problem or not. Hope you have a happy time here. :)
i have been a member since Dec of 2011 but thanks for the warm welcome haha.

when i got home yesterday i backed up my phone and did a complete phone restore and now everything is fine.

As this problem is resolved i will close this thread, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.