What's new

Movie on ipad

dave307

Reaction score
Sorry if this question sound a bit daft. If I transfer a movie to the ipad air by means of using iTunes.
Can I just keep that on my ipad and not to go to the icloud, Is that possible as the memory on the ipad 128GB that's a lot of storage.
So if I can put a few movies on using iTunes without going to the icloud, That would be great. As I'm thinking of going away for a few days then can look at my movies without icloud and wifi.
I do hope this is possible.
Many Thank You's once again to one and all. David.:confused:

You can go to the iTunes Store on your iPad and purchase movies and TV shows which will be downloaded to your iPad. If you already have purchased movies you can go to your purchase history and download them at no additional charge. Once downloaded they can be viewed while offline.

You can also sync movies to your iPad by connecting to iTunes on your computer and choosing which movies you want to download to your iPad if you have movies in your iTunes library.

^^ exactly. I do this all the time while traveling I just sync 3 or 4 (or more [emoji106][emoji106]) movies to my iPad a day or two before so I don't forget and I'm good to go.

Many thanks both. Maybe I didn't make it clear.
I have old movies on DVD's that I converted to my laptop, Now I wish to transfer those over to my ipad without taking up space on my icloud.
Just have them on ipad only.They are old B/W movies.
Is that possible Don't want to take up space on my icloud.
Thank You.

Just don't backup any of your videos to iCloud I would think would work.?