What's new

Move to TMobile from AT&T

I’ll say this, and this is coming from actually working on T-mobile equipment. Their cell sites are atrocious! Worst build quality and the most issues I’ve ever had to deal with when it came to trouble shooting their cell sites. ATT has much better quality builds. As does sprint and Verizon. Just some food for thought.

Why do you want to drop AT&T for T-mobile. I initially opted for T. Because of signal difficulties and coverage I switched to ATT. Problem solved.

Yep I can say for sure that ATT has better coverage and also uses better equipment at their cell sites then what T-Mobile does. Worked on way too many of both of their sites and without a doubt T-Mobile has some of the most atrocious cell sites I have ever seen!! Just crappy build quality and also the most issues with their equipment. If I built stuff like I had seen, I wouldn’t have expected to have a job for very long! Just plain out shoddy work. And it showed! Stick with ATT if at all possible. You’ll be happier in the end! I promise.