Most Influential Person Of All Time

Michael Jackson. Say what you want. He was one talented musician and performer.


iPhoneMommy

"Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner
 
Well in the music industry anyways. :)


iPhoneMommy

"Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner
 
Actual influence opposed to fleeting fame
In order
Muhammad
Isaac newton
Jesus Christ



Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk
 
Isaac Newton gets my vote.


I don't know whether Jim Lovell really said "We just put Sir Isaac Newton in the driving seat", but he influenced Albert Einstein and Steven Hawking, so he will do for me.
 
Isaac Newton gets my vote.


I don't know whether Jim Lovell really said "We just put Sir Isaac Newton in the driving seat", but he influenced Albert Einstein and Steven Hawking, so he will do for me.

Yes I would have preferred Isaac as well


Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk
 

Latest posts

Back
Top