What's new

Most expensive app you've purchased?

APX7000

Reaction score
For me it Garmin GPS app for $49.99. Reason for purchasing this was the ability to use it even when out of cell range. It stores all the map data in the iPhone (1.6 gigs worth).

Second most expensive app is SlingBox for $15. My SlingBox is useless without this app on the iPhone.

Third is RadarScope for $9.99 plus $5.99 (in app purchase) for better and longer radar loops.

All these apps I'm super happy and don't regret purchasing at all.

You?

For me it Garmin GPS app for $49.99. Reason for purchasing this was the ability to use it even when out of cell range. It stores all the map data in the iPhone (1.6 gigs worth).

Second most expensive app is SlingBox for $15. My SlingBox is useless without this app on the iPhone.

Third is RadarScope for $9.99 plus $5.99 (in app purchase) for better and longer radar loops.

All these apps I'm super happy and don't regret purchasing at all.

You?
My most expensive app was also the Garmin GPS app. It was invaluable on my trip to Britain last year.

My most expensive app was also the Garmin GPS app. It was invaluable on my trip to Britain last year.
The USA version of Garmin gets bad reviews, but it has never failed me. I would recommend it to my friends and family without hesitation.