What's new

MMS messages

andrewandy

Reaction score
I was wondering if there is an iPhone telephone app that works with MMS messages and that will provide my with a new telephone number?

I would like to send pictures and video via text messages to the other party.

I wouldn't mind if I had to purchase "credits". Free would be better though.

I've seen apps that kind of can do this, but they want the other party to click on a link. I don't want that, I want it has if I was using an actual phone carrier.

Thanks

I was wondering if there is an iPhone telephone app that works with MMS messages and that will provide my with a new telephone number?

I would like to send pictures and video via text messages to the other party.

I wouldn't mind if I had to purchase "credits". Free would be better though.

I've seen apps that kind of can do this, but they want the other party to click on a link. I don't want that, I want it has if I was using an actual phone carrier.

Thanks
Does the other party have an iPhone? If so, iMessage will do what you want, with the exception of giving you a new phone number.

With this app, will I be able to send MMS messages to other people who don't use this app? Sending pictures and videos? I'm reading how it accepts SMS messages, but nothing about MMS messages.

According to the description you can send pictures and video for free to any North American number. You can also receive pictures and video from other numbers to your iPhone, iPod, or iPad. Incoming messages are free for the first 500 messages and you can purchase credits for additional incoming messages. It costs nothing to download and since the first 500 incoming messages are free, why not try it to see if it will work for you.