What's new

Missing hole

brixtonboy

Reaction score
I have bought 3 protectors for my iPhone, only to find that the front facing camera hole is missing.
To the normal eye would it make much difference? I do not use this camera often. Maybe for WhatsApp now and again.
Tia BB

I'm not sure what your question is.

If you're asking if it's ok that there's no hole where the front facing camera is - yes, it's fine. It won't make a difference.

If you're asking if you should use a screen protector - I would say it's not needed. You could save that money and the glass will be fine without it.

Just depends on how ballin outta control you wanna be.

Your hole will be fine.

I'm not sure what your question is.

If you're asking if it's ok that there's no hole where the front facing camera is - yes, it's fine. It won't make a difference.

If you're asking if you should use a screen protector - I would say it's not needed. You could save that money and the glass will be fine without it.

Just depends on how ballin outta control you wanna be.

Your hole will be fine.

As it happens I bought 3 fitted one to my phone couldn’t tell any difference. My girlfriend refuses to fit one says it will effect the special lens in the iPhone. I give up trying to explain that it will not although her one is coming off at the corners. And looks a mess, the contact is also not good.
Thanks for replying BB