What's new

Missing Headphone Jack: Do You Care?

Do you care that Apple did away with the headphone jack on the iPhone 7?

• YES! How do I use my earbuds? Stupid Apple!

• NO! I haven't used that thing in years!

• Apple did what?!

Results are only viewable after voting.
I am betting apple will go completely wireless with no lightening connector either at some point in the future
Not until they can get wireless data transfer speeds up to what you can achieve with the lightning connector.

The supplied EarPods don't sit in my ears that well. They keep falling out. I have to buy aftermarket ones that clip over my stupid ears. Damn nuisance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

STOP COMPLAINING That There's NO Headphone Jack On The IPHONE 7
YOU CAN STILL USE YOUR EXISTING HEADPHONES

Watch The Video Here! -

Attachments

• REALPIC.jpg
    REALPIC.jpg
    178 KB · Views: 609
STOP COMPLAINING That There's NO Headphone Jack On The IPHONE 7
YOU CAN STILL USE YOUR EXISTING HEADPHONES

Watch The Video Here! -

For one thing, I honestly don't give a crap about getting an iPhone 7. Yes, it's possible to still using existing headphones on your Lightning port, but it's still a hassle towards those who are comfortable with having a headphone jack on their phones. What if you want to listen to your music while your phone is charging? Sure, you use that Belkin adapter which has two Lightning ports, but it's not really the same for those who gave a crap about the headphone jack.

Well said Eagle +1 to that would have been great if
Apple had included the Belkin adapter in the box

Gregory lsaacs r.i.p.

Well said Eagle +1 to that would have been great if
Apple had included the Belkin adapter in the box

Gregory lsaacs r.i.p.

I agree. If they have the Belkin adapter, then it wouldn't be that bad. But Apple would say otherwise.

It would take them a year to check it [emoji38]

Gregory lsaacs r.i.p.

It had an adapter to listen to things with headphones. Yes you can't charge the phone and listen to music at same time but it's just that. I am not complaining. I think it's the way technology is going to go. They sell a number of wireless Bluetooth headphones anyway. I know they are expensive but still. It's the way technology is going. People do not like major changes for the most part but they will adjust with time to those changes. Just my two cents here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk