What's new

mini iphone 4

rambo19

Reaction score
i recently went to china and while i was there i was able to buy a mini iphone 4. it is a fake of course but very cool nonthe less. has anybody else ever seen one of these? if you guys want i can post pictures of it and video. just let me know. i kind of want to sell it because after bringing it to the us, i realized it needed a chinese sim card, and i don't want to take the time to get one of those. let me know what ya'll think!
thanks

rambo19 said:
i recently went to china and while i was there i was able to buy a mini iphone 4. it is a fake of course but very cool nonthe less. has anybody else ever seen one of these? if you guys want i can post pictures of it and video. just let me know. i kind of want to sell it because after bringing it to the us, i realized it needed a chinese sim card, and i don't want to take the time to get one of those. let me know what ya'll think!
thanks
Wow. I can't believe you bought one

Last edited:
Thats crazii i wonder if there are small mini ones like over seas

thanks

Why will you need a Chinese sim card in it before it will work? Just insert any working sim card inside and that's it.