Mass texting program that doesnt show everyones number?? to each recipient

eyecanshoot

New Member
Okay so I had one when I was jb and it worked incredible. Instead of trying to do a group text it sent a text to each person individually so not everyone saw each others number. Does anyone know of a program that is in the app store that can do this?:(
 
eyecanshoot said:
Okay so I had one when I was jb and it worked incredible. Instead of trying to do a group text it sent a text to each person individually so not everyone saw each others number. Does anyone know of a program that is in the app store that can do this?:(

No, but all you have to do is turn group messaging off in the settings menu and it'll do exactly as your wanting. :)!
 
I did! :) it's actually one of the pre-requsites of this program I used. Sadly 106 people all saw each others numbers. i had imessage off, group off, mms off.
 
eyecanshoot said:
I did! :) it's actually one of the pre-requsites of this program I used. Sadly 106 people all saw each others numbers. i had imessage off, group off, mms off.

Oh. I've never tried sending out a message that big!
Maybe somebody else knows of an App! If I come across one I'll post back for you.
:D
 

Latest posts

Back
Top