What's new

Mars Base (Universal)

Temporary40

Reaction score
If this comment was about the forum section then sorry but I just thought it's a better place to announce a GAME here. Feel free to move or edit this thread if necessary.

If this comment was about the forum section then sorry but I just thought it's a better place to announce a GAME here. Feel free to move or edit this thread if necessary.

Where you have posted is appropriate. It is the 1-time app announcement that was emphasized.

We allow our members to announce their app and post a 1 - time post within the App Announcement or Game section. All communications of this app should be within the established thread. Should you wish to share your app in other threads-this must be communicated through private messaging. Creating multiple threads to promote this app is considered spam advertising which is not tolerated.*

Well I never intended to create multiple threads on this forum. Having said that I lost count of how many theads and review requests I wrote yesterday so I guess a doublepost can slip through quickly.
Either way to get this thread away from forum rules to the actual game here are 2 Promo Codes for it:
LKTHWXHJF377
463TNFPR6LF7