What's new

Making the switch

indyfsufan

Reaction score
I have been a big Android user since it came to be and swore I would never get on the Iphone craze but the 7 plus has got me sold. Reading about this phone it looks amazing. Will be reading all I can on the phone and watch and look forward to buy products.

I have been a big Android user since it came to be and swore I would never get on the Iphone craze but the 7 plus has got me sold. Reading about this phone it looks amazing. Will be reading all I can on the phone and watch and look forward to buy products.
Welcome to iPhone Forums and the iPhone family, indyfsufan!

Welcome to the forum, Make the switch, You won't regret it.

Welcome. I've been using Apple products for several years now, and would find it very difficult to be without any of them.

I don't think it matters who makes the product that you decide is right for you. Brand loyalty is something manufacturers have to earn, and continue to live up to. Once again, it looks like Apple have stepped up to the plate. The 7 looks very exciting. I'm still absolutely satisfied with my 5s, but the 7 has persuaded me it's time to update, unlike the 6s, which struck me as being just another phone, more of the same.

Welcome

I was also one who swore never to board the iphone train. I have my first iphone on its way to me now. (Well, not yet on its way, but should be in the next week or two when they get stock)

I am excited, and since my previous phone bit the dust I'm going nuts with no phone at all in the meantime. I even went in to my provider's store yesterday to see if they'd give me a loaner, but they only give out loaners when you repair your broken phone through them. (And all their loaners were loaned out anyway)

My case is coming though, so tomorrow or the next day I'll be able to stare longingly at the case while I wait, lol!

Hi Skridger write out on a piece of card some apps and
pretend it's your new iPhone, that would be cool [emoji41]
Stick it in your case for a few weeks

Gregory lsaacs r.i.p.

Hello there. As somebody who prefers having an Android (despite not having one), I'm okay with you switching to the iPhone.