What's new

Mafia III: Rivals Announced for iOS

Maura

iPhoneForums.Net News Team
Staff member
Reaction score
Mafia III Rivals announced.JPG

2K and Cat Daddy have announced that they are bringing Mafia III to iOS with Mafia III: Rivals, which will be released on October 7, the same date as the Mafia III console and PC game will also be released.

Set in the same New Bordeaux location, the free-to-play mobile game provides a totally different perspective of the main game’s location, enabling you to fight your way to the top of the criminal underworld in a totally different way to that of Hanger 13’s console game.

With characters, locations, and events based on the console game, you get to build up your very own crime syndicate by seizing property, collecting loot (including weapons and vehicles) and defeating your mob rivals in RPG combat battles.

You start out by fighting rival gangs, then build your empire by recruiting and training 40 crime bosses from the Mafia III universe. You can then customise your crew with weapons and gear, and team up with your friends and battle other players around the world and take down their crews.

You can pre-register for the game now here: http://www.mafiagame.com/rivals

You’ll receive in-game bonuses for pre-registering once the game is officially released on October 7.

Source: 2K and Cat Daddy

Well, at least I know when Mafia III would come out. I was waiting since last year to know about the details of the game, since I was a big fan of Mafia II.

Well, at least I know when Mafia III would come out. I was waiting since last year to know about the details of the game, since I was a big fan of Mafia II.
It's looking really, really good!