What's new

MacBook Pro Retina

Thanks for the pic, Ivy, it's beautiful! And makes me want one even more now. Yeah, a clear case is the only proper choice for an Apple product. #SavingMyPennies

I was going to sell it to a shop that buys devices, computers ect but a friend says he wants it, He has an 8/9 yr old Windows laptop so this will be a dream for him.

I thought that was what you were going to do. However, I think I like your selling it to your friend better! :)

Do you love your Mac?

Did you get an external Disc drive for your Air Carol and if you did which one? I was thinking of getting the Apple Superdrive.

Did you get an external Disc drive for your Air Carol and if you did which one? I was thinking of getting the Apple Superdrive.

I decided not to get an external drive. So far, I've not needed one. I do have a 1 TB external HD that I use for backups and storage.

Just got my Apple Care set up, Worth every penny in my opinion.

Agree!!!!!

Just got my Apple Care set up, Worth every penny in my opinion.

I've never purchased after-market support for a product until I started buying Apple products. Worth every penny, indeed.

I decided not to get an external drive. So far, I've not needed one. I do have a 1 TB external HD that I use for backups and storage.
I don't use the drive a lot but sometimes i like to burn music to disc, I might just get a cheap one.

I got AppleCare for my MacBook Pro and paid for both at the same time. It's something we pay for and hope we never have to use.
Yes, Its great to have that peace of mind and if you need phone support the boys and girls on the helpline are fantastic, I haven't been let down once, I know someone who bought the 15" MacBook Pro Retina and right after the 12 month warranty expired his screen developed problems, He took it to the Apple store and they told him it would be £700, Luckily he had Apple care so no problem, I would always advise buying it.

Just on a side note i had 4 months of Apple Care left on my old pro and i could have had a pro rata refund but i let the new owner have it, I would have felt bad if something had gone wrong right after i sold it to him.

Just on a side note i had 4 months of Apple Care left on my old pro and i could have had a pro rata refund but i let the new owner have it, I would have felt bad if something had gone wrong right after i sold it to him.

Very respectable! That also protected you in the long run.

WOOOO...... This gets better, I just discovered that i can go into System Preferences and change the colours in my Retina screen, You can make a custom set of colours by Calibrating step by step, You can even give your finished product a name....Just brilliant.