What's new

Lunatik Taktik Premium Protection For iPhone

LunatikLife

Reaction score
TAKTIK EXTREME
TAKTIK EXTREME for iPhone 5 offers the highest level of overall protection in our TAKTIK Series. EXTREME delivers refined and ultra-rugged protection from impact, drops and screen damage as well as water and dust ingression. Featuring an industry-first Corning® Gorilla® Glass impact lens for screen protection, EXTREME provides shatter protection without compromising touchscreen responsiveness.
post-111793-1359569471_thumb.jpg

TAKTIK STRIKE
TAKTIK STRIKE for iPhone 5 is designed to protect from the most severe impacts and drops. STRIKE features the same shock absorbing, 9mm Patent-Pending Impact Truss and ballistic bezels as TAKTIK EXTREME, as well as sealed audio and charging ports.
post-111793-1359569480_thumb.jpg

TAKTIK + Gorilla Glass
TAKTIK is our Premium Protection System for the iPhone 4/4s. With TAKTIK, we've focused on making a case that exceeds user expectations in the rugged case market. TAKTIK balances strong iconic aesthetics with innovative performance features to transform your iPhone through bold design, precision engineering and the best performance materials available.
post-111793-1359569488_thumb.jpg

To get more information u can visit on official website
lets start sharing ur lunatik case now !

Last edited by a moderator:
Only thing bad I have to say is about the aluminum version for the 4s. Bought that first and it seriously interfered with signal and gps, more so than they said, so I spent another $125 and got the polymer version with gorilla glass and I've been happy ever since.

I just preordered mine I'm excited! Just hope I won't be disappointed for that price...

Anyone get one yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Received the extreme the other day & so far I have to say its an awesome case, best I've had

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

Received the extreme the other day & so far I have to say its an awesome case, best I've had

if i may ask !

When did you order it? and can you post any pics?

I was a backer of the project way back in July so it has been a long wait

I have the Lunatik Extreme for my iPhone 5. I love it!! I previously had the Otterbox Defender. The Lunatik Extreme is is sleek and light. I'm extremely pleased with my purchase.

Sent from my iP3 64gb Blk using iPF.net i5/64gb Blk :)